BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

@abhishekarora
1. Is that fiber cable flat or round shape?
2. What is the cost of fiber cable or upto how much length is free ?
3. What other payments you had deposited other than ONT router?
4. Can you please share the pic of the last point (fiber distribution box) in your nearby area from where the bsnl fiber cable is pulled out directly to your house? Because i want to find bsnl's FTTH dp box in my nearby area but i dont know how it looks like. So if you can share it's pic than i will be helpful for me.

1. The fiber is round.
2. Nothing paid for the cable. It is under the security deposit which is equivalent to cost of plan you are opting.
3. Only security amount as stated above.
4. Even I am not sure about the distribution box where it is installed and cant even explain this to my family to find. This can only be done once I go to my hometown.

1. The fiber is round.
2. Nothing paid for the cable. It is under the security deposit which is equivalent to cost of plan you are opting.
3. Only security amount as stated above.
4. Even I am not sure about the distribution box where it is installed and cant even explain this to my family to find. This can only be done once I go to my hometown.
Thanks. When will you go to your hometown?

I think you was not at your hometown at the time of Installtion, Am I right?

If you watch pic of fiber cable closely near the small white splice box, you can see that it looks like squarish or flat cable same like JioFiber's cable or like old BSNL ADSL flat copper wire. Confirm it from you family.

Last edited:
S59ZdkA.jpg

Thanks. When will you go to your hometown?

I think you was not at your hometown at the time of Installtion, Am I right?

If you watch pic of fiber cable closely near the small white splice box, you can see that it looks like squarish or flat cable same like JioFiber's cable or like old BSNL ADSL flat copper wire. Confirm it from you family.
Not sure when i will go to my hometown but tentatively it will be in March.

The cable is round not squarish as confirmed by my family, not sure why it is looking like squarish in the photo. But if you check the picture when they drilled above the door the cable is looking round only.

@abhishekarora bro, I hope your first bsnl ftth bill is now generated and comes to your email. Can you now please share screenshots of its all pages here.
(Hide you phone no. other private details but just share the pages which contains all other details, so i can analyse it).

@abhishekarora bro, I hope your first bsnl ftth bill is now generated and comes to your email. Can you now please share screenshots of its all pages here.
(Hide you phone no. other private details but just share the pages which contains all other details, so i can analyse it).
No nothing is received, mostly we get the bill by 8th of each month.

Even after trying online to fetch bill, it is failing

iMPaFg9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock