Good News Bought Toshiba Smart TV

As far as I have seen Android TV opens with Home only...Then we have to select the source to go for DTH or any other HDMI port...We can only select the USB if connected in the Home page other than Apps...
No, it directly opens the previously used selections for Android TVs.

Suppose I have used HDMI 1 which is connected to Tata Sky DTH. It will resume from that without requiring reselection. We can go to Home manually from TV remote anytime.

Suppose I have used HDMI 1 which is connected to Tata Sky DTH. It will resume from that without requiring reselection. We can go to Home manually from TV remote anytime.
On Mi TVs. It opens on Patchwall or Android Launcher. But we can set launch on previous source in settings. I am pretty sure same is the case of all android TVs.

@Optimus_Prime bro. Answer to your question. This is a smart TV not android TV. Almost every smart TV I have ever come across opens on the previous source.

Not like that as I have seen in my 4K TV and Mi Box ...
The last used port is opening in my Smart TV only but not surely in 4K Android TV...
Maybe differences in Different brands...

On Mi TVs. It opens on Patchwall or Android Launcher. But we can set launch on previous source in settings. I am pretty sure same is the case of all android TVs.

@Optimus_Prime bro. Answer to your question. This is a smart TV not android TV. Almost every smart TV I have ever come across opens on the previous source.
Yes...U r correct...Last viewed source is opening in the next startup in Smart TVs..But not in my Android TV..

How the experience with this tv bro?
Do u recommended this tv anymore ?
Yes I recommend,as it have good pq, simple user interface and also came with 3 years warranty. It have few apps which are mostly used like prime video, Netflix, zee 5 and youtube and some unknown apps.

Those who have streaming devices, there is no need to buy android TVs imo.

Yes it should open from last viewed source as urs is Smart TV and not Android TV...
Even Android TVs open the previously viewed source by default. Some manufacturers modify the OS to open home page on restart. I have checked multiple TVs and behavior is same.

Same way Mi has modified the OS for some reason which is why it opens the home screen. You know Mi has custom launcher (Patchwall), so that can be the reason. Sony has stock Android OS launcher which doesn't opens the home screen on restart. It directly goes to the set top box source if you have viewed it last time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock