Bought Redmi Note 10 Pro 6+128GB mobile...

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 6,695
Congratulations Bhat bro! 👏👏 The Redmi series is the most reliable workhorse of Xiaomi. You won’t be disappointed.

P:S. I also bought a Redmi Note 10 (not Pro) recently for my mom.
Right....AMOLED display is awesome...Now improved camera...Redmi Note 7 pro 48MP camera was not good and now the performance is very good....

A feature found in updates settings...Named as Receive updates early...
If we enable this we will receive updates earlier than other people as quoted..
Don't know it's new or already exists...

se9szTm.png

What is your feedback about this phone with regards to build quality and adware?

What is your feedback about this phone with regards to build quality and adware?
Once we disable ads then no issues...I never got irritated in this handset regarding ads...Build quality is very user friendly...I never played games...So can't say on this...Picture quality in camera is awesome ...There was an issue of 48 MP in RN7Pro but everything solved in this phone... Regular app updates is the plus point...
I don't like stock Android...So some features makes more happier to me...That's y chosen this...

A feature found in updates settings...Named as Receive updates early...
If we enable this we will receive updates earlier than other people as quoted..
Don't know it's new or already exists...

se9szTm.png
Its already there in other xiaomi phones

How do you disable the ads? Do you need to root the phone and run some special stuff or is there a built-in setting(s) to disable ads?
We have to turn off Recommendations..
Also go through this post Xiaomi MIUI OS contains Adware - The hidden cost of affordable high-end phones
We should disable msa...Better to read all posts in this thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock