Bought Redmi Note 10 Pro 6+128GB mobile...

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 6,692

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally after few months of thinking bought Redmi Note 10 Pro 6GB+128GB mobile from local store...This combination is not available in Amazon...Even searched in mi site but not there...Only flipkart shows with higher price....
A local mobile dealer who is a client of my Son had 1 piece...He offered for low price...So today he delivered it to office of my Son...price of Rs 16,800/- Now I got on hands....I have Redmi Note 7 pro and gave it to my grand daughter year ago itself...Although I am not using now very much families with mi software..

Phone got updated to MIUI V12.5.2.0 version...
Presently no such ads and force stopped and uninstalled few apps...Has to check others later...Everything is very smooth and flawless...Even created second space and installed require apps...

Many thanx to all for suggestions.....

xxoqsSN.jpg

pprBjxW.jpg

lsnPLnW.jpg

VatTnLj.jpg

Cp3ngd8.jpg

Fpnoy7L.jpg

VP9Ptrh.jpg

u8ttOv5.jpg

blEfU9m.jpg

1 more thing I have noticed that..
I am getting the full speed in this handset that too in 2.4Ghz...Other mobiles r showing up to 57 Mbps only...Mine is 70Mbps plan...
Another aspect is this mobile shows PHY rate as 150...Other mobiles r showing PHY rate as 72 ..
07RFAbW.jpg

Zei0B4x.jpg

Congratulations Bhat bro! 👏👏 The Redmi series is the most reliable workhorse of Xiaomi. You won’t be disappointed.

P:S. I also bought a Redmi Note 10 (not Pro) recently for my mom.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock