Reaction score
nJhaRE4.jpg

IEZfb7i.jpg

fQBfMvK.jpg

BLB468e.jpg

boX104P.jpg

MVkqf0f.jpg

Replaced my Old Huawei Nova 3i.
Awesome design by Realme . All features same as Realme 5 . Without backcover we can use this mobile .

Congratulations Bro🙂👍 I have question bro does this phone support dual apps??

Another Mobile,,, Kya Baat hai Party to Banti hai,,,,

Congrats Sarfaraz Bhai....

Congratulations bro! :tup:

I was watching couple of reviews. They call this downgrade of Realme 5. How do you feel using it?

Congratulations bro! :tup:

I was watching couple of reviews. They call this downgrade of Realme 5. How do you feel using it?
Actually nothing is downgraded from build to performance . All features n everything is same only 1 thing is downgraded that is the front camera from 13 MP to 8 MP . This is the only difference .

Actually nothing is downgraded from build to performance . All features n everything is same only 1 thing is downgraded that is the front camera from 13 MP to 8 MP . This is the only difference .
Still Realme 5i has better camera. Right? Since it's the newer model also mega pixels doesn't matter.

Still Realme 5i has better camera. Right? Since it's the newer model also mega pixels doesn't matter.
Yes i must say camera is better specially the rear camera the 2X & 5X zoom is way better than Realme 5 with same megapixels.
I like the back build it gives a premium feeling . As it has a new rubber type design .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock