Good News Bought Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus

• Thread starter mask63
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,220

mask63

Reaction score
Hello everyone, recently I bought a Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus. After using it for 6-7 days here I'm posting my Xperience with the TAB.

Key Features :
-8" FHD display
-4 GB RAM / 64 GB ROM
-4850 mAh battery
-Snapdragon 625 processor
-WiFi + Voice calling (VoLTE)
-Android 7.1
-USB type C port
-Fingerprint Sensor on Power button
-Dolby Atmos

Pros and Cons :
*Light weight and sleek design. Front and back both made of glass which makes the tab very beautiful.
*Best for reading and watching movies. Viewing angle is also gud.
*Since I'm not a gamer so can't comment on gaming issue.
*Due to SD 625 heating issues also not very much
*Battery could have been more and display could have been more crisper

Price - 16,990 /- (4 GB/ 64 GB)

Verdict - I've previously used Samsung tab and iBall tab. But this one is too gud comparing others at this price range.

Pics
Ckpcvkn.jpg

ohnZTM3.jpg

dIcjc2E.jpg

OSEqIxv.jpg

Au32nCH.jpg

3zWkvjZ.jpg

5kjwV2l.jpg

scPUFfy.jpg

JpKTTCY.jpg

congrats. the tab is looking good in the pictures.

couple of questions please:
1. Does it come with a stylus? if yes, what type?
2. How is the battery performance? Say, you watch a 2 hour movie, which full brightness, by how much %age does the battery drop? (OR how many hours of video play with full brightness do you get?)

I am thinking of a large screen tab phone / phablet which has a s-pen/wacom like stylus and a good battery life & hence checking.

congrats. the tab is looking good in the pictures.

couple of questions please:
1. Does it come with a stylus? if yes, what type?
2. How is the battery performance? Say, you watch a 2 hour movie, which full brightness, by how much %age does the battery drop? (OR how many hours of video play with full brightness do you get?)

I am thinking of a large screen tab phone / phablet which has a s-pen/wacom like stylus and a good battery life & hence checking.

1. No stylus. Bt you can buy separately one
2. Battery performance is good. Have not watch a full movie till now. Bt have been watching YouTube, ALT Balaji and Jio TV for 3-4 hrs per day, doing net surfing of 1-2 hrs per day. Have downloaded many things, using the tab as Hotspot also. You can easily spend 1 day without charging.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock