• Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 2,126

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All,

I bought a Lenovo K10 Note mobile on Flipkart for my mom. The Honor 9 Lite that she was using fell down a couple of months ago and the glass/touch was damaged. I got that replaced, but it started giving ghost touch issues recently. So I thought it's better to buy a new phone instead of getting it repaired again. The main requirement was FHD display, as the Honor 9 Lite had that. I did some research for mobiles under 10k with FHD display and shortlisted Redmi Note 7 Pro and K10 Note. Though Note 7 Pro was also a good choice, I went with Lenovo for less clutter and ad-free UI.

Price - 8999 (Mobile) + 699 (Complete Mobile Protection for 1 Year) = 9698

Few pics below.

Outer box:

U9DgVrH.jpg

Qh1k2uG.jpg

Accessories In the box:

BkqvwYt.jpg

Mobile and Home Screen:

dO3lZmk.jpg

Mobile Back view:

yuKP7n0.jpg

There was an update:

AT5FfSz.jpg

The Android version is 9 and for some strange reason, even after the update out of the box, the security patch stayed in October 2019. Looks like Lenovo cares a damn about the updates:

sCvKHQ8.jpg

Storage status after installing a few basic apps:

oBqhCln.jpg

The phone didn't heat up much during the initial setup. It was performing smoothly during regular operations. I didn't install any games. I took a few pictures and the quality looked Ok at this price point. Call quality was decent and so was the audio for media. The display is pretty good. Overall, I'm satisfied with this device. Hope it will serve us well.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have on this device. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock