Bought JioFi 3 device exchanging MTS dongle

Bapun Raz said:
Congrats bro. Thanks for the review, it was indeed very helpful to me personally. As i wanted to get JioFi 3 but due to no stock on Reliance shop end up with JioFi 2. Now the size fact along with better button placing made me happy that i bought JioFi 2. It is better choice in my opinion and everything else works same way, so no issues at all. :eek:hya

May i know if the 192.168.1.1 page has different UI on JioFi 3 than JioFi 2 or both are totally same?

What is firmware version of your JioFi 2 & 3?

Its really good you bought Jiofi 2. Jiofi 3 is bulky and also Display is bright and its ON all the time. the reason I went with Jiofi 3 is as I already have Jiofi 2.

UI for jiofi 3 is similar to 2 but not the same.. its again not that good looking. will share the pics once I reach home.

Did speed test on both Jiofi 2 & 3. Jiofi 2 giving constant speed around 18MBps. Whereas jiofi 3 giving 30MBps. Swapped the sim and tried. Same result. I don't know how. Tried 7 times. Jiofi 3 giving better speed. Not sure if it got to do something with settings. Confused

Have you kept them on the exact same location. Try swapping their locations instead of SIM :)

Prathamesh said:
Have you kept them on the exact same location. Try swapping their locations instead of SIM :)

Not even a centi metre apart. Same place

Last edited by a moderator:
unicorn said:
Not even a centi metre apart. Same place

Btw you should keep then one over other or replace the device position. (lol at myself)
Can you post the stats page here for both the devices? Page that shows Band, RSRP, SINR, etc

Prathamesh said:
Btw you should keep then one over other or replace the device position. (lol at myself)
Can you post the stats page here for both the devices? Page that shows Band, RSRP, SINR, etc

Yes i will post them. Trying to do a video

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock