• Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,642

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was using an iPhone 6 and was looking to upgrade to 6S. The main reason being the 2GB RAM on 6S apart from the obvious camera upgrade and the other improvements like 3D touch. I found a good deal on Paytm Mall in the recent sale and I have upgraded. I got the device on 17th.

Price: 36769 including shipping
Cashback: 5500

So I got it for around 31.5k.

Few Pics:

34_C1_E447_8741_4_CDE_81_F1_CFAA0_DBA17_C0.jpg

BF108_ED1_B741_4_E8_F_9_BB2_99_B37594_BC7_B.jpg

0491_FB37_3_C21_42_B0_9693_3_CA557190700.jpg

B46086_E9_7045_4_A5_F_AF1_F_FECF8_E965240.jpg

I can see drastic improvement in the performance due to 2GB RAM. All the operations have become faster. Apps do stay longer time in memory rather than abruptly getting closed which was the case with iPhone 6. Thanks for reading!

Congrats @Siva bro. Phone looks nice.:tup: You have become part of Apple family these days. Previously you're an Android Geek!:D

Congrats @Siva bro. Phone looks nice.:tup: You have become part of Apple family these days. Previously you're an Android Geek!:D
Yeah bro, I really was an Android lover. I used to think iOS was no match for Android by just reading those comparison studies on the internet dominated by Android lovers. When I bought iPhone 6, I just wanted to experience the apple device to see if whatever I read was totally true, and if the iOS really was very restrictive. However, after experiencing it with my own hands, I now understand why one can't use another device if they used an iPhone. Yes, iOS is restrictive, but there are several reasons for it. And the experience we get on day to day usage is unmatched. iPhone just does everything out of the box without any fuss. I have never experienced lag or stutter in the 6 months I have used the iPhone 6. Only problem was, since I had too many apps running in parallel, all of them couldn't be kept in memory due to just 1GB RAM. That's why I had to upgrade, and now everything is just perfect! Can't see myself going back to Android in near future!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock