Good News Bought a new iPad (8th generation, 128GB)

I owned my first iPad during 2013-14. The device was ahead of it's time. It even got the latest iOS update until I sold it last year. Apple is best company when it comes to software updates.

I am happy to inform you all that I received an iPad yesterday (10.2-inch, 8th gen., 128GB) along with the first-gen Apple Pencil. Since the iPad my dad bought in the Amazon sale could not be couriered to my university in Singapore without problems, I decided to buy one through the Lazada 12.12 mega-sale (similar to Amazon Great Indian Festival). It cost S$591 SGD (around ₹32,600) as against the usual price of S$649 (around ₹35,700). Also, I got the Apple Pencil at a discount as well, at S$125 (around ₹6,800).

I ordered it on 12 December (Saturday) during the midnight flash sales on Lazada and received it yesterday (Monday) evening. Suffice it to say that this is on of the best decisions I have made when buying an electronic device. The Retina Display is crystal-clear, the A12 Bionic chip is lightning-fast and 128GB is more than enough storage. Indeed, it would have been useless to have the Indian iPad shipped over here, since that is the 7th generation and only 32GB, and though the price was excellent (₹23k after HDFC card discount) it was simply not worth it and the storage was too low to be useful in any way.

I’m thrilled to finally have an Apple device in my hands, and I look forward to buying an iPhone 11 in February/March 2021 so that I can truly be immersed in the Apple ecosystem (and my existing phone is running out of storage and lifespan anyway).

Mods can help to change the thread title: Bought a new iPad (8th generation, 128GB).

bTPHjBD.jpg

RX5WBw0.jpg

3tQs7ra.jpg

Yj3MOyU.jpg

2wv9H7k.jpg

7RcNi3C.jpg

skizw67.jpg

JyUL4GZ.jpg

3u7RWPH.jpg

U7PnsTT.jpg

EfWP2sp.jpg

5ilPYx1.jpg

ncxOYlr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock