Good News Bought A Google Pixel 3a - Pics and Brief Review

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 5,183
Congratulations bro. Hardware and software optimization on Pixel and previously Nexus devices are unmanageable by any brand.

Look is also good!!
Can't agree bro. Not trying to make you unhappy but device does not look like a 39k device. You can get better looks on a 10k phone these days. Though Samsung mid ranger phones comes with plastic body still looks better than this. Xiaomi has Gorilla Glass on both sides with premium looks. This looks so childish design. This is the only side Google has been lacking from long. Nexus devices looks were somehow better than Pixel phones however.

I had considered buying Nexus phone back in 2012 however got Samsung S series phone and never turned back. I don't think i would have been disappointed if i had brought a Nexus then. Software run would have been smoother as Samsung TouchWiz was crap then with bloat!

Can't agree bro. Not trying to make you unhappy but device does not look like a 39k device. You can get better looks on a 10k phone these days. Though Samsung mid ranger phones comes with plastic body still looks better than this. Xiaomi has Gorilla Glass on both sides with premium looks. This looks so childish design. This is the only side Google has been lacking from long. Nexus devices looks were somehow better than Pixel phones however.
I was also of the same opinion bro. However, after laying my hands on the device and using it for sometime, my opinion had changed. As you know, I have used many devices right from mid-rangers to flagships. I don't agree that the Samsung mid rangers look better than this. They feel way too cheap with bland design and this doesn't. Having a metal back or glass back may give a premium look for those Xiaomi or Realme devices, however, they weigh heavily and they also mandate a case, which increases the weight further. For practical purposes, plastic is always the best choice due to the low weight and better grip. The design is definitely not childish like it appears on the ads. It is pretty decent indeed. I did check the Nexus 5/5X/6P at stores before, but 5X and 6P were pretty poor in terms looks and form factor. Nexus 5 was the only good device in the Nexus line in terms of looks and handling. And coming to the price tag, I believe 70 percent of the price is for the Camera bro, as there is no way one can get a Camera of this quality at this price point. I used S7 edge, using iPhone X, and the Pixel 3a trumps both of them in the Camera department at almost 50 percent of the price. It always comes down to personal choice in terms of looks, one may like and one may not, I liked it very much, so definitely no question of being unhappy :ok2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock