• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

What's your opinion about the BJP and Acche Din. Cast your vote to express your opinion.

First and foremost,

You should seriously consider updating your location to Pakistan from India as you have accepted from being there after long debates.

kFlIBHz.jpg

Second,

You are not supposed to open such India internal matters threads one after other. (How many of you will not watch the Pakistan Vs India match schedule for World Cup 2019 on 16-06-2019 in solidarity with the soldiers killed in Pulwama Attack?)

Basically it looks like you are trying to create sensitive topics, have some heated debates from Indians and then laugh sitting at Lahore!

@dreambox.pk & @M@zh@R banned because of very same reason. Now you are on the verge of that by doing such things.

Things would have been different if an Indian opened such thread. You never enjoyed Indian government services, so you are not supposed to ask members its acche din or bure din on BJP govt.

You should better go to some Pak forum and ask who has ruled better, Nawaz Sharif or Imran Khan.

Lastly, we have recently modified our rules and no more allow separate political threads.

Consider reading this: Rules For Sharing Political News, Discussions And Debates

We are NOT going to allow separate threads with respect to any Govt (Pro or Anti)/Political news. All the news falling under such category should go into the below thread with appropriate source.

Discussion - The Political Discussions & Debates thread

Vote again for Moodi jee for acche din continue ;)
Okay i just found your other post in another thread and i can smell you are literally burning inside sitting at Pak.

Even though i am not a Pro-Modi guy but i am asking you to not to politicize every threads as it is against our rules and we have already asked several times.

Have something useful to discuss? Post that. No need of stupid drama only because you are jealous of India or its development.

You also don't need to discuss India's issues as you have much more of your own.

Btw, this was the exact question came to my mind reading your posts:
Why Pakistani people are having so much interest in our Indian politics?

A person who can't disclose his original country as his identity, and depending on India to show as his identity blaming Indian government itself. Irony!

Source

We don't discriminate any member based on demographics here. In fact you should read the below thread to understand how supportive we have been to members from other countries.

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/why-non-indians-are-part-of-this-indian-forum.107695

Especially my post below.

https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...part-of-this-indian-forum.107695/post-1173934

Our stand did not change on this.

However, this does NOT mean one can mock India and it's democracy. We won't tolerate that. Whoever had done it recently have got the treatment they deserve. And You have clearly been targeting Indian politics and Indian democracy with all your posts and threads lately, even in sports threads like PSL (Which was obviously closed). We don't understand your interest in them, when there is absolutely no need to raise such instigating topics which can lead to heated debates between the members. And also, it would have made a little more sense for you to open/participate in such threads/topics if the location on your profile was original.

Still, You could have freely participated in DTH/Tech related threads and shared/gained knowledge, nobody would have questioned you. But it looks like your interests lie somewhere else and your intentions definitely doesn't seem to be to have a fruitful discussion, even if it's on politics. And our rules have changed regarding Political Discussions anyway for all the members, as @Bapun Raz bro pointed out in his earlier post. So, if you do want to continue on this forum, take a break, come back and participate where needed, following our rules. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock