BHIM app News and Updates

Tha.RP8 said:
If installed, will I be able to transfer money from other apps like paytm and jio pay wallets to BHIM?

No you can not.

BHIM is based on UPI Something like phonepe by flipkart without any wallet. I think BHIM is the only UPI based app from NPCI GOV

CarthikNaga said:
No you can not.

BHIM is based on UPI Something like phonepe by flipkart without any wallet. I think BHIM is the only UPI based app from NPCI GOV

Have you used UPI? UPI is a mechanism to transfer fund Nike imps, NEFT, rtgs.

Why do you need wallet when you can transfer fund directly from bank account?

Sarkar said:
Have you used UPI? UPI is a mechanism to transfer fund Nike imps, NEFT, rtgs.

Why do you need wallet when you can transfer fund directly from bank account?

Flipkart's PhonePe also uses upi only bro.

ilikered said:
Flipkart's PhonePe also uses upi only bro.

I know bro in association with yes Bank. We are already using lots of UPI app without wallet. I cannot see why People cannot use Bhim just bcoz it's not a wallet.  :u

X wallet to Y wallet is not allowed but as upi is linked with bank a/c so it should be allowed

Sarkar said:
I know bro in association with yes Bank. We are already using lots of UPI app without wallet. I cannot see why People cannot use Bhim just bcoz it's not a wallet.  :u

Who is saying people cannot use it bro?

Tha.RP8 said:
If installed, will I be able to transfer money from other apps like paytm and jio pay wallets to BHIM?
The solution for you is to transfer your wallet money to the bank account using same apps like Paytm and Jio Money. After that you can use BHIM to make future transactions.

ilikered said:
The solution for you is to transfer your wallet money to the bank account using same apps like Paytm and Jio Money. After that you can use BHIM to make future transactions.

wallets are integrating UPI so i should be able to transfer money to bank using BHIM virtual ID to my bank

Sarkar said:
wallets are integrating UPI so i should be able to transfer money to bank using BHIM virtual ID to my bank
Wallets natively allow us to transfer to bank account.

ilikered said:
Wallets natively allow us to transfer to bank account.

But question was, Can we use Bhim app for that transfer or not ? Ans should be yes as we just need Bhim virtual ID then enter into the wallet instead of entering Bank account details directly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock