• Thread starter Suvir
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 7,342
c2067949e3f1e1ee60443f88f1b7994f.jpg

Gssran said:
I started farming 10 years back,
Others who doing from years also getting same price of crops like me,
According to your logic they deserve more money then me ?
Now everywhere t20 cricket.icc plan for one-day and test cricket to parmote.this is reason icc want brand new look for champion trophy 2017 wait and watch.bcci do not want cricket money & power go to other country.

Gurmeet singh said:
You do not comment on bcci not want globalize cricket.why india not play with Afghanistan? You know england play with ireland in 2017.better understand who is diserve more money.
And you are not commenting on the thread topic which is related to money given to England [emoji19]

if ICC ignores BCCI's warning

Then BCCI have stamina to create
Another Cricket family around world
Against ICC

dreambox.pk said:
name any player which is famous for IPL

i even dont know any singe player

All players famous for their country
Bro do you remember Shaun marsh. He was the first orange cap holder. He became famous only from IPL and then only got selected in Australian cricket team.

This doesn't mean I'm supporting BCCI. All I want is retired cricketers to come forward and work for the betterment of cricket rather than commentary and allowing non cricketers to politically rule the spirit of the game.

Gurmeet singh said:
Tell me bro why icc give money to england cricket

Have you read the first post?  I am sure you didn't. First read it  :k

Sarkar said:
1st post for proof.

I also want it and bcci should be under sports ministry instead of corporate structure.

But check Manohar intv,it is just 36m$ not 135m$ as claimed by BCCI.No BCCI should be reformed as per Lodha panel recommendation.It shouldn't under sports ministry.

BCCI angry because CA,ECB,CSA are forming a board to sell their home rights collectively.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock