BCCI key for good of global cricket, Anurag Thakur warns ICC

• Thread starter Suvir
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 7,326
Today bcci think about only ipl not international cricket.bcci say pull out of champion trophy 2017.if pull out then he know it what is international cricket.

Gurmeet singh said:
Today bcci think about only ipl not international cricket.bcci say pull out of champion trophy 2017.if pull out then he know it what is international cricket.
So according to you we should accept whatever icc is giving to India which is just 1/3 of England. If that's so then you should not blame bcci for poor management or facilities in stadiums. Enjoy whatever you are getting [emoji106]

And if you want best facilities then get a British visa and enjoy match in their stadium as they got 3 times more money. [emoji106]

Bad sadly we poor Indians cannot afford that price [emoji24]

Sarkar said:
So according to you we should accept whatever icc is giving to India which is just 1/3 of England. If that's so then you should not blame bcci for poor management or facilities in stadiums. Enjoy whatever you are getting [emoji106]
Bcci doing good job for Indian men team.provide very good stadium for Indian people and provide good commentary during india international match for viewer.but bcci do not want cricket globalization.he never with ireland and Afghanistan.if they play with then help to globalization cricket.

Gurmeet singh said:
Bcci doing good job for Indian men team.provide very good stadium for Indian people and provide good commentary during india international match for viewer.but bcci do not want cricket globalization.he never with ireland and Afghanistan.if they play with then help to globalization cricket.
So you are happy with good and want to keep the best for British stadiums as it seems you don't want equal money what England is getting to make their stadium best or I should say world class [emoji19]

Sarkar said:
So you are happy with good and want to keep the best for British stadiums as it seems you don't want equal money what England is getting to make their stadium best or I should say world class [emoji19]
You do not comment on bcci not want globalize cricket.why india not play with Afghanistan? You know england play with ireland in 2017.better understand who is diserve more money.

Ipl 9 year ago found.but england create cricket 200 year ago.today bcci show red to icc and England cricket.please bcci try to understand england is father of cricket.now child say to father how take more money.england give cricket to world.

Gssran said:
I started farming 10 years back,
Others who doing from years also getting same price of crops like me,
According to your logic they deserve more money then me ?
Cricket and farming is different.cricketer earn Money in crores and farmer go in loss.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock