Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JioTV is going to stream IPL via hotstar, not through its own channels
They have a 251 pack which will offer 102Gb data for IPL... If they are streaming it through Hotstar then also they are giving it without hotstar premium subscription.... And in Jio Dhan dhana dhan press conference they said watch and play along on my Jio and Jio TV and they will have their own post and pre match show which they can't air on hotstar and will be on Jio TV... So I mean to only say that though IPL is exclusive property of star they are sharing it with Jio users. Rest our experts will guide but this is my assessment.

They have a 251 pack which will offer 102Gb data for IPL... If they are streaming it through Hotstar then also they are giving it without hotstar premium subscription.... And in Jio Dhan dhana dhan press conference they said watch and play along on my Jio and Jio TV and they will have their own post and pre match show which they can't air on hotstar and will be on Jio TV... So I mean to only say that though IPL is exclusive property of star they are sharing it with Jio users. Rest our experts will guide but this is my assessment.
Jio not telecast IPL. They said watch & play means their sport comedy show live air on same time In myjio app and jiotv. They said that watch that programme and play along with it. If you don't trust, just wait for 2 more days. You can see it.

Last edited:
Hotstar Premium Subscription is availabe to all Jio Prime Subscribers (Technically everyone with Jio), Also, in the JioTV Pre-Show, They Aren't allowed to mention the name of the tournament and the teams, any further discussion relevant to IPL, there's another dedicated thread, meet you there.

Jio not telecast IPL. They said watch & play means their sport comedy show live air on same time when IPL match going on myjio app and jiotv. They said that watch that programme and play along with it. If you don't trust, just wait for 2 more days. You can see it.
With Eyes On Cricket Lovers, Reliance Jio Launches Rs 251 Prepaid Recharge
Besides the access to live cricket matches of IPL, MyJio app will stream a cricket comedy show known as Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan LIVE that will be premiered exclusively on MyJio app.

Hotstar Premium Subscription is availabe to all Jio Prime Subscribers (Technically everyone with Jio), Also, in the JioTV Pre-Show, They Aren't allowed to mention the name of the tournament and the teams, any further discussion relevant to IPL, there's another dedicated thread, meet you there.
Bro have you seen the press conference of Jio Dhan dhana dhan, they said you would have exclusive footage of all teams as they are sponsoring all teams...
No more off topic now... Sorry bros

Nimbus Sports, with all its vast experience in sports broadcasting, ran into BCCI defaulters list, Hope the new broadcasters, with such a huge amount to pay, handles it with care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom