• Star

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So those who supports Jio, please tell me how you planning to watch the match incase your internet service provider is not Jio :)
Bidding is On For Global Consolidated Rights i.e. Global Television+Digital, who ever wins will either arrange channels by themselves, or sub license rights to a 3rd party, as far as Jio is concerned, this might be a plot for making more people subscribe to Jio for digital viewing, and Reliance has TV18 channels to Televise the matches, Remember Sahara ONE had a short run in Broadcasting BCCI Matches.

T
Bidding is On For Global Consolidated Rights i.e. Global Television+Digital, who ever wins will either arrange channels by themselves, or sub license rights to a 3rd party, as far as Jio is concerned, this might be a plot for making more people subscribe to Jio for digital viewing, and Reliance has TV18 channels to Televise the matches, Remember Sahara ONE had a short run in Broadcasting BCCI Matches.
That was when?

I think all having some big needs therefore are forced to go big for bcci rights.
1.star-As popularily known they will not have any cricket this year (barring asia cup)if they fail to get bcci rights.(leaving ipl ending in may)
This is very big problem because they are not going to feed that much money(that sony used to which make them survive having only ipl) and ultimately this can lead to their close down!
2.Sony-They lost IPL which they spents years in making big property alledgy due to a parternership between bcci and Star.(during IPL tender process)
So thet wants to take revenge and beat star at their own game.
3.Reliance-May be wants to enter sports field and to revolutionise jio tv too.

Last edited:
I think all having some big needs therefore are forced to go big for bcci rights.
1.star-As popularily known they will not have any cricket this year if they fail to get bcci rights.(leaving ipl ending in may)
This is very big problem because they are not going to feed that much money(that sony used to which make them survive having only ipl) and ultimately this can lead to their close down!
2.Sony-They lost IPL which they spents years in making big property alledgy due to a parternership between bcci and Star.
So thet wants to take revenge and beqt star at their own game.
3.Reliance-May be wants to enter sports field and to revolutionise jio tv too.

Asia cup which year ? Star has that right I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom