• Star

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will only get to know who won the bid only at the end of the day with this snail speed progress. But one thing is for sure BCCI is going to get another bulk amount. Wonder what they do with so much money. Still theres scope for lots of improvements in facilities provided for youngsters. Although its a lot lot better now when compared to Pre-IPL days.

30-35 is not enough, we need bigger stadium with pillar less design

@Sarkar I never said its enough. I just said the facilities are a lot better than a decade back. Having said that with BCCI earning lots and lots of money, they can offer the best in everything. But the politicians think other wise. I always believe Cricket should always be administered by former cricketing greats. Kumble started that trend for some time and now Ganguly is carrying on that trend for his state association. But still its the politicians who are managing BCCI till date. If that changes then everything will automatically be in order.

Cricket is not only a game for Indians since last couple of decades and rights wont be sold on such low price and will be auctioned at double triple base price

Things getting worse for TV viewing as broadcasters paying very huge amount of money and they will earned from commercials and subscriptions

All over the world commercials are very minimal during matches, there was some verdict from Indian courts which i guess never implemented that there wont be any commercials breaks during overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom