• Star

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For tv rights i i have to see star wins. If not then sony wants to win it. For online rights i want to see google wins it because youtube live is far better than all players in online stream

Hope jio doesn't win rights because then again we will have to face new cycle of new sports channel launch then it will be available to only few dth & cable networks only.
Then jio doesn't have experiance in cricket broadcasting they will then take about 1 year to rectify there mistakes in cricket broadcasting that they will make in first few series.

It will be good for us if Star would win the rights.

Because as TS user I will have to pay same amt for all sports channels as I watch it as a la carte bases so don't watch it with good & wise quality broadcast that star always does.

So is their any estimated time when the winner of these rights will be announced ?

Hope jio doesn't win rights because then again we will have to face new cycle of new sports channel launch then it will be available to only few dth & cable networks only.
Then jio doesn't have experiance in cricket broadcasting they will then take about 1 year to rectify there mistakes in cricket broadcasting that they will make in first few series.

It will be good for us if Star would win the rights.

Because as TS user I will have to pay same amt for all sports channels as I watch it as a la carte bases so don't watch it with good & wise quality broadcast that star always does.

Jio broadcasted Nidahas trophy. Still u think no experience ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom