• Star

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Jio

Votes: 46 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Jio, No Viacom 18, Neither Amazon Nor Facebook or any other... Star India will Retain BCCI Global Media and Digital Rights.... And that's damm True. I personally don't like "Star" at all, and want a new player for BCCI rights. But Star didn't loose it any cost. That's why Star didn't go for Australian and English Cricket rights. They save their money for BCCI rights.
And one more reason Star India wants to become a Local Sports Leader in India with grabing all Sporting Events of India

I don't understand how Sony has a monopoly. The important series they have will only be BCCI, la liga and FIFA. Other sports are not watched countrywide.

On the other hand if star gets the rights, they will have BCCI,isl,IPL,pro kabaddi,PBL and khelo India. All events watched by people countrywide
Winning India cricket rights will give Sony ‘monopoly’: Executive

Adding the rights to broadcast cricket in England and Australia across the subcontinent gave Sony Pictures Networks a dominant position in the sport but winning the rights to India would give it a monopoly, a senior company executive has told Reuters. India’s huge market is a major draw for sponsors and advertisers, who often plan product launches around major cricket events and book advertising slots in advance, which in turn leads to a race between broadcasters to secure content.

Winning India cricket rights will give Sony ‘monopoly’: Executive

No Jio, No Viacom 18, Neither Amazon Nor Facebook or any other... Star India will Retain BCCI Global Media and Digital Rights.... And that's damm True. I personally don't like "Star" at all, and want a new player for BCCI rights. But Star didn't loose it any cost. That's why Star didn't go for Australian and English Cricket rights. They save their money for BCCI rights.
And one more reason Star India wants to become a Local Sports Leader in India with grabing all Sporting Events of India
I also think the same

I don't understand how Sony has a monopoly. The important series they have will only be BCCI, la liga and FIFA. Other sports are not watched countrywide.

On the other hand if star gets the rights, they will have BCCI,isl,IPL,pro kabaddi,PBL and khelo India. All events watched by people countrywide
No one is interested in ISL,PKL,Khelo india Outside Subcontinent.
Where as Cricket Series comprising of Ashes, RSA-Aus Series, WWE, CPL,BBL, Ram Slam is watched Worldwide.

Star May Lose Media Rights!

SPN Will Fight Hard Along With The Hidden Support Of A Big Media!

One Surprise Bidder Also Will Fight Hard To Get Rights!

I Can't Reveal Name As They Are Watching Us

Zee has been sold their sports channels to SPN. And they said that, they are no more interested in Sports channels .
Yes Zee sold Sports Channels to SPIN
Vadirocks said Hidden Support Of a Big Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom