• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 70
  • Views Views: Views 2,717
Screenshot-20240920-154157-CRICFy-TV.jpg

Screenshot-20240920-174331-CRICFy-TV.jpg

Screenshot-20240920-174411-CRICFy-TV.jpg

Screenshot-20240920-174457-CRICFy-TV.jpg

3 reviews left what are you saving it for lol? Players need training like when to blindly use reviews sometimes seeing the match situation.
U not get me
I am saying he is batter how not he not he edged also it's not harm to take review when bag full of review left being vk top order batsman what match situation u are taking currently India in driving seat

U not get me
I am saying he is batter how not he not he edged also it's not harm to take review when bag full of review left being vk top order batsman what match situation u are taking currently India in driving seat
But bro the edge was so faint its hard to get it sometimes plus if he used it and there was no edge then everybody was trolling him that he wasted an important review on himself we only get to know about it only in replay

plus if he used it and there was no edge then everybody was trolling him that he wasted an important review on himself we only get to know about it only in replay
Not really if it was first innings then yes you have to be careful with reviews but current match situation there's no point being so conservative. India are not going to bat long anyway and very unlikely they'll use up all their reviews

Not really if it was first innings then yes you have to be careful with reviews but current match situation there's no point being so conservative. India are not going to bat long anyway and very unlikely they'll use up all their reviews
Bro i know you are right but trollers are still trollers they will definitely troll him if it was not an edge

He came to bat after lunch🤦 pant got dismissed after lunch.

You made up a fake story with no proof whats so ever and telling this isn't personal. They're professionals not College kids to say such things. Don't just believe random things on social media
My bad I got that timeline wrong .He came to bat after lunch.Cant provide you exact proof.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom