Bangladesh Tour Of India 2024 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 70
  • Views Views: Views 2,717
Nice story lol. Jaiswal was struggling against high pace of Nahid Rana after lunch that's why he got out. I know many people don't like KL but atleast be constructive on your criticism don't cook up fake stories.
Btw their partnership 48(98), Rahul 16(50) & Jaiswal 19(48) so both were scoring pretty much equal rate
It’s isn’t a story made up mate …Everyone knows he was stuck in the rut before lunch as well .Scoring stopped as soon as he came on to the crease after Pant.
He was doing nothing.Jaiswal did what he had to.Played beautifully till this guy came to crease.
And please hate for him isn’t personal.From purely cricketing point of view the guy is Timid and selfish.

Everyone knows he was stuck in the rut before lunch as well .
He came to bat after lunch🤦 pant got dismissed after lunch.
He was doing nothing.Jaiswal did what he had to.Played beautifully till this guy came to crease.
And please hate for him isn’t personal.From purely cricketing point of view the guy is Timid and selfish.
You made up a fake story with no proof whats so ever and telling this isn't personal. They're professionals not College kids to say such things. Don't just believe random things on social media

Last edited:
Ashwin​
6​
Axar​
4​
Jadeja​
3​
Kuldeep​
2​
Jurel​
2​
GX5MpLsbUAAdelZ

Nice story lol. Jaiswal was struggling against high pace of Nahid Rana after lunch that's why he got out. I know many people don't like KL but atleast be constructive on your criticism don't cook up fake stories.
Btw their partnership 48(98), Rahul 16(50) & Jaiswal 19(48) so both were scoring pretty much equal rate
Yes, Rana was unplayable

Bangladesh bowled out under 150 thnx to brilliant Bowling by our fast bowlers mainly.
India didn't enforce follow on
If kl didn't bat well in this innings i think chance should be given to jurel in 2nd test as a reward of performance aganist England in the last test series india played

Last edited:
Yashasvi Jaiswal now in elite list of most runs after ten test matches. He has beaten The Great Sunny. And he is in the league of Sir Everton Weekes and Don Bradman. A superstar in the making. Yes, few technical glitches, but if he can overcome, he will surely reach 10000 test runs. Surely needs chances in ODI.

Bangladesh bowled out under 150 thnx to brilliant Bowling by our fast bowlers mainly.
India didn't enforce follow on
If kl didn't bat well in this innings i think chance should be given to jurel in 2nd test as a reward of performance aganist England in the last test series india played
I agree. Even Sarfaraz won't be bad choice either.

Back
Top Bottom