Afghanistan Tour Of India 2024 | News & Updates

Naimish555

Contributor
Reaction score
India will be playing their first bilateral series against Afghanistan, hosting them for three T20Is in January 2024. Mohali, Indore and Bengaluru will host the series that will get over on January 17.

SAbHDw9.jpg

Hardik injured, Sky out, Ruturaj also injured so who will be the captain? Jadeja?

Suryakumar Yadav has a Grade-II tear in his ankle and has been ruled out of action for seven weeks.

The Indian Express understands that Surya had a scan last week on his return from South Africa where he had twisted his ankle while fielding during the third T20I in Johannesburg. They revealed the extent of the injury and if everything goes to plan, he should be fit by the first week of February. Surya is thus ruled out for the three-T20I series against Afghanistan at home starting January 11. “He will take some time to recover. He will have to report to the National Cricket Academy later to do his rehabilitation. He is surely going to miss the Afghanistan series,” source in the Indian board informed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock