Bangladesh Tour Of India 2024 | News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep Mody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 146
  • Views Views: Views 5,132
Is it rainy season there or unexpected one?
If so why BCCI planning such venue.

If forecast is rainy for all the days, is it not possible to select an alternate venue nearby and start play there? Whether BCCI Should consider this in future series an alternate venue in case of climate changes?

We are loosing full test match here...

It is an unexpected rains here in up as monsoon season is over here
Next inspection at 2
I don't expect play today as well
Now India have to win all the matches aganist nz and try to win as much matches in aus to qualify as this one is looking like a draw or some kind of miracle in last 2 days

It is an unexpected rains here in up as monsoon season is over here
Next inspection at 2
I don't expect play today as well
Now India have to win all the matches aganist nz and try to win as much matches in aus to qualify as this one is looking like a draw or some kind of miracle in last 2 days
There Are Still Some Chances For Result If India Managed To All Out Bangladesh Under 200 runs In One Session & Then Bat For 3 Session to put 350+ Runs on board & Then Again Invite Bangladesh To Bat & Try To All Out Them In 2 Session as the Forcast For Next 2 days Is Very Good.

Shameful and embarrassing. Yesterday it rained only for few minutes and today it didn't rain at all still play has not resumed because of this third class venue with no drainage system 🤦🤮🤮🤮

There Are Still Some Chances For Result If India Managed To All Out Bangladesh Under 200 runs In One Session & Then Bat For 3 Session to put 350+ Runs on board & Then Again Invite Bangladesh To Bat & Try To All Out Them In 2 Session as the Forcast For Next 2 days Is Very Good.
I was thinking the same thing

Day 3 called off even though there was not a single drop of rain and sun shining.

Back
Top Bottom