Discussion Ban on Chinese apps in India

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 20,117
ok bro i will move to opera browser thanks for suggestion i used opera in 2015 but that time download big files above 60mb is big hedache in opera so i moved from opera to uc but i think now it's time for me to move back to opera mini
I DIDN'T suggested you to move to Opera or Opera mini browser. I don't use them or find them any good. If you want my suggestion, i prefer Chrome. I just asked what made you stay with UC. I compared that UC with Opera and said Opera mini looks like a better alternative.

Paytm was trending on twitter. Opposition was demanding answers from govt for not banning paytm.

Not only that move will help people get rid of those cringey ads but also help increase in number of sales of their smartphones.

But hey wait, we were supposed to break those phones right? :p
They captured huge market share so they can't afford to loose just like that so they will do what ever to stay.

The centre today blocked 59 apps with Chinese links that included the hugely popular TikTok and UC Browser.

In a statement, the government said the apps were blocked "in view of information available they are engaged in activities which is prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order".

TikTok, UC Browser Among 59 Chinese Apps Banned By India
Hi, what about Paytm.

Hi, what about Paytm.
PayTM is still an Indian company with Chinese investors. There are many such companies where investment is from China.

On a side note, this is message to facebook and twitter also to follow the law of lands.

I remember how blackberry, pioneer of messaging initially refused to setup the data centre in India and had to give-up only after ban threat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock