Discussion Ban on Chinese apps in India

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 20,071
i have a question/doubt if anyone have installed these apps in their phone and uninstall mentioned app apk and make apk copy so they can use in future will if he/she also not able to use that installed apk copy in their phone or he/she can use that apk whenever want
It depends in which way the government prefers to ban them. If app server IP based ban, then apks won't work but if just removal from Play Store then you can always manually install apks to use.

On a personal note, if you are asking it just for knowledge then fine. But you shouldn't use these apps excluding a few selected ones. Most are spywares or cringey.

Also, not all of these crappy apps needs an alternative. Reduce the junk on phone. Use limited apps. Is there a list of alternative apps available? I hear NoteBloc is popular

It depends in which way the government prefers to ban them. If app server IP based ban, then apks won't work but if just removal from Play Store then you can always manually install apks to use.

On a personal note, if you are asking it just for knowledge then fine. But you shouldn't use these apps excluding a few selected ones. Most are spywares or cringey.
bro i ask this because my only concern about uc browser no other app i use

bro i ask this because my only concern about uc browser no other app i use
That is a big spyware, isn't it bro? What benefit it gives comparing to other web browsers? I only know about faster downloads with Opera mini browser (which isn't banned) comparing to other browsers.

That is a big spyware, isn't it bro? What benefit it gives comparing to other web browsers? I only know about faster downloads with Opera mini browser (which isn't banned) comparing to other browsers.
ok bro i will move to opera browser thanks for suggestion i used opera in 2015 but that time download big files above 60mb is big hedache in opera so i moved from opera to uc but i think now it's time for me to move back to opera mini

Govt should ban Mi video , mi audio player everything .
Mi Audio is in collaboration with Bollywood Hungama.
Mixplorer
I can transfer files to Android TV with ES Explorer. Unfortunately, there is no alternative to that. And my usb slots are taken by IR cable which is a bit thick. So wireless mouse is not an option here. So can't use other file transfer app. 🙁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock