Breaking Baba Ramdev launched swadeshi apparel store Patanjali Paridhan in Delhi

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,117

Manu

Reaction score
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev is all set to inaugurate Patanjali's apparel store in the national capital on Monday on the occasion of Dhanteras. Located in Delhi's Netaji Subhash Place, the store, called Patanjali Paridhan, is touted to be an "exclusive one-stop solution showroom" of garments.

Patanjali Paridhan will offer apparel for men, women and children under the brands Livefit, Aastha and Sanskar. From denim and casual wear to ethnic and formals, Patanjali's fashion arm promises to offer around 3,000 products.

Baba Ramdev to launch swadeshi apparel store Patanjali Paridhan in Delhi today

Patajali is one weird company. The owner has cavities on his teeth sells toothpaste. The dude who I have always seen wear ethnic clothes is now gonna sell jeans. It's not wrong to sell stuff you don't use. But self promotion of the products you don't use is a straight up brand killer.

If one (Pa..jali) is good in something does not mean it is a certificate to poke your nose in every field ...
... On the other hand it is, their nose, and maybe strong enough to be poked, so should not be a much concern for us ...:wink:

Patajali is one weird company. The owner has cavities on his teeth sells toothpaste. The dude who I have always seen wear ethnic clothes is now gonna sell jeans. It's not wrong to sell stuff you don't use. But self promotion of the products you don't use is a straight up brand killer.
Correct bro...they just copies other brands's products

I wish I could know how he built such a massive business empire because from what I have read his fore-fathers/parents weren't the rich-kinds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock