Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

Current people are doing nothing. Three ducks to Surya. Iyer fitness is big worry at the age of 28. According to sources, he is going to miss WTC Final as well. I won't pick him. Even if he is full form.

Including Samson and DK will ease Rahul and he can play freely. Which will reduce pressure from Kohli. Kohli is playing for milestones now. Not for team. Samsons presence in middle order can allow him to play freely.
Dk isn't going to play anymore for team india can confirm that..

I just don't understand the logic of having a Sunder or Axar Patel in ODI team.Are you counting them as allrounders?One can imagine the how many runs the lineup you have mentioned would score in case top 3 fails.Moreover,both Sundar and Axar Patel are more of a run controller than wicket takers.ODI's are not T-20 where merely restricting the runs to 7 an over would guarantee victory.
Iyer is not fit. Surya is good for nothing. Rahul plays really slow in middle order. If players like Axar or Sunder are there, then Virat can play freely and then it can be easy for rest of the batsman. Pandya and Jadeja will freely as well. With Pant not there now, there is extra pressure on Pandya. Gill failed to score in all three matches. I will make Rahul open instead of this.

Iyer is not fit. Surya is good for nothing. Rahul plays really slow in middle order. If players like Axar or Sunder are there, then Virat can play freely and then it can be easy for rest of the batsman. Pandya and Jadeja will freely as well. With Pant not there now, there is extra pressure on Pandya. Gill failed to score in all three matches. I will make Rahul open instead of this.
What's the strike rate of Axar or Sunder in ODI's?Why can't we have a pure batsman in place of 2 players who are not exceptional with both ball or bat?

What's the strike rate of Axar or Sunder in ODI's?Why can't we have a pure batsman in place of 2 players who are not exceptional with both ball or bat?
We don't want good strike rate players at 4. Axar and Sunder are technically good batsman and they can hold one end and rotate easily. Once they settle they can accelerate against pacers as well as they have variety of shots. Plus If Sunder, can give good bowling option in powerplay.

We can't try new one in the year WC. Iyer is not fit. He is injured badly. See the reports. We don't have Bumrah as well as Pant. We need good stable team.

We don't want good strike rate players at 4. Axar and Sunder are technically good batsman and they can hold one end and rotate easily. Once they settle they can accelerate against pacers as well as they have variety of shots. Plus If Sunder, can give good bowling option in powerplay.
To be honest i haven't seen them do well in any ODI so far.

And bcci suscefull finally 😂😂😂😂

x1uzcD9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock