Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

Looks like R Dravid has had enough as India coach.👀
It doesn't matter who is the coach as long as they are treated like elder brother by the players.The perk of hiring a foreign coach was that they didn't had close relationship with players at least initially.Unfortunately with hiring of Ex Indian players either we get coaches who completely toe the line of their captain like Ravi Shastri and currently Dravid has done or those who got into crosshairs of their captain like Anil Kumble.

Yesterday Sunil Gavaskar made a very appropriate point on Rohit Sharma missing 1st match due to family commitments.Though it seems harsh but the players nowadays get a lot of leeway to attend sundry things.If i remember correctly Sachin attended his father's funeral during 1999 WC and was back next day to score a hundred against Kenya in England.How many players now have this kind of commitment?Players now have the luxury of travelling with their wifes/girlfriends for overseas tours.This was not always the case.How many of these players who are above 35 are wilfully ready to sacrifice any 1 format of the game to give more time to their families?In my opinion those who repeatedly seek time to spend with their families for no emergency should be asked to give up atleast 1 format of the game.

Warner celebration 🤣🤣

xfc22ca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock