Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

We are not selecting right players for right position.
Even though Gill has performed really well against New Zealand and Bangladesh, his performance against Australia was not upto the mark. I believe keeping him as a back up makes lot of sense. I would like to see DK one last time in next ODI series if he clicks. We have nothing to lose now.
Rahul
Rohit
VK
Sunder/Axar
DK/Samson(If either of these clicks in IPL, I would like to see them in WC directly).
Jadeja
pandya
Shardul/Chahar
Shami/Umesh
Siraj/Arshadeep/Unadkat
Kuldeep/Chahal/Ashwin

Optimistic thinking 🤔
Just imagine what if India won both ICC Events...😜😜

KL Extension approve,
Dravid Extension approve..
Etc etc.....
Just imagine Starc, Cummins, Green at oval. There is no way India can win WTC.

In ODI format, India is clueless at the moment.

SriLanka, New Zealand, England are favourites to win this time I believe. For SriLanka, Mathew's is key. Rest of the players will click. For New Zealand, if Mitchell and Bracewell clicks, there is no team like them. England not in form(Also, Bairstow and Livingstone have not played for long time), but they have good players who can step up their game at right time.
Roy, Brooks, Curran, Archer key players according to me.

Just imagine Starc, Cummins, Green at oval. There is no way India can win WTC.

In ODI format, India is clueless at the moment.

SriLanka, New Zealand, England are favourites to win this time I believe. For SriLanka, Mathew's is key. Rest of the players will click. For New Zealand, if Mitchell and Bracewell clicks, there is no team like them. England not in form(Also, Bairstow and Livingstone have not played for long time), but they have good players who can step up their game at right time.
And What about South Africa..? 😜🤔

And What about South Africa..? 😜🤔
Bavuma and De Cock are chokers. Spinning is weak for them. Both Maharaj and Shamsi are weak points.
Dussen, Markram, Klassen, Miller is best middle order I believe at the moment(Atleast one of these will click in every match). Even England doesn't have such middle order. Now we will have to see who plays where. Malan and Brooks are good in middle order. But rest of the line up is weak. Roy is important for England. And curran. Rest will complement them.

Last edited:
Even though Gill has performed really well against New Zealand and Bangladesh, his performance against Australia was not upto the mark. I believe keeping him as a back up makes lot of sense. I would like to see DK one last time in next ODI series if he clicks. We have nothing to lose now.
Rahul
Rohit
VK
Sunder/Axar
DK/Samson(If either of these clicks in IPL, I would like to see them in WC directly).
Jadeja
pandya
Shardul/Chahar
Shami/Umesh
Siraj/Arshadeep/Unadkat
Kuldeep/Chahal/Ashwin
No more DK or Samson or Chahal. Enough of them.

Rahul
Rohit
VK
Sunder/Axar
Jadeja
pandya
Shardul/Chahar
Shami/Umesh
Siraj/Arshadeep/Unadkat
Kuldeep/Chahal/Ashwin
I just don't understand the logic of having a Sunder or Axar Patel in ODI team.Are you counting them as allrounders?One can imagine the how many runs the lineup you have mentioned would score in case top 3 fails.Moreover,both Sundar and Axar Patel are more of a run controller than wicket takers.ODI's are not T-20 where merely restricting the runs to 7 an over would guarantee victory.

Bavuma and De Cock are chokers. Spinning is weak for them. Both Maharaj and Shamsi are weak points.
Dussen, Markram, Klassen, Miller is best middle order I believe at the moment(Atleast one of these will click in every match). Even England doesn't have such middle order. Now we will have to see who plays where. Malan and Brooks are good in middle order. But rest of the line up is weak. Roy is important for England. And curran. Rest will complement them.
You forgot buttler in england middle order. In odi he bat at no. 4. And I seen first person that didn't include buttler in key players of England.

You forgot buttler in england middle order. In odi he bat at no. 4. And I seen first person that didn't include buttler in key players of England.
He can't win the world Cup for England, this time around. Its either from Malan and Roy from Batsman and Curran or Archer from bowling department.

Last edited:
No more DK or Samson or Chahal. Enough of them.
Current people are doing nothing. Three ducks to Surya. Iyer fitness is big worry at the age of 28. According to sources, he is going to miss WTC Final as well. I won't pick him. Even if he is full form.

Including Samson and DK will ease Rahul and he can play freely. Which will reduce pressure from Kohli. Kohli is playing for milestones now. Not for team. Samsons presence in middle order can allow him to play freely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock