Australia Tour of India 2023 | News & Updates

Updates:-

India vs Australia 4th and 5th T20I matches set to be shifted to Raipur & Bangalore..!

4th T20I - From Nagpur to Raipur.
5th T20I - From Hyderabad to Bangalore..!

Updates:-

India vs Australia 4th and 5th T20I matches set to be shifted to Raipur & Bangalore..!

4th T20I - From Nagpur to Raipur.
5th T20I - From Hyderabad to Bangalore..!
Hyderabad roof work is not yet completed I guess

World no 1 batsman in T20 format, Yadav was appointed as the vice-captain of the T20 side during India’s tour of West Indies, where they played five matches in the Caribbean and US. With Pandya yet to recover from the ankle injury he suffered during the World Cup and a doubtful starter, the selecting committee headed by Ajit Agarkar is likely to elevate Yadav to the captaincy.

With Rahul Dravid’s contract coming to an end after the World Cup, the BCCI have asked VVS Laxman to coach the Indian team for a stop gap arrangement and the support staff of National Cricket Academy (NCA) will be asked to look after the team.

Reason for Yadav’s appointment is after the selection committee came to know that Pandya will take at least two months to recover fully from his ankle injury. It’s not clear whether Pandya needs surgery or not.

Last edited:
Sports 18 updated the poster of IND vs AUS from Hardik to Ruturaj
zWxd5r3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom