Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
I still see some support for pant :LOL::LOL:.if dinesh kartik miss stumpings like yesterday.all these guys who support pant will jump high and want to remove dinesh karthik from world cup team.
It's pure biased view from most of the people in this forum that's what reflecting in msk prasad.no wonder why msk prasad is selecting rahul and pant again.rahul and pant will get selected in world cup too.no surprise.

Pant is never a good wk . He lacks so much wicket keeping technic what one should pose.

He tends to shuffle too much towards seaming direction that deny him to anticipate any last minute edge or deviations. Also so much fragile in crunch situation just like yesterevening.

He needs to work on his buggy technic massively else he can't be decent wk at best.

Last edited:
I still see some support for pant :LOL::LOL:.if dinesh kartik miss stumpings like yesterday.all these guys who support pant will jump high and want to remove dinesh karthik from world cup team.
It's pure biased view from most of the people in this forum that's what reflecting in msk prasad.no wonder why msk prasad is selecting rahul and pant again.rahul and pant will get selected in world cup too.no surprise.
I generally don't bother your posts. But this time you need some clarification, or should I say, I need some clarification from you! Just make your mind, MSK Prasad preferring his state player(s), or other state's (Delhi, Karnataka)?? Also you need to understand the difference between bashing and criticizing! No one is defending Pant for his miss. But it's too harsh and unfair to bash him (like Mohali crowd). Mistakes are part of the game, but when that come from veterans on consistent basis, that's not acceptable. You are discarding a newbie after first time failure. If possible, just re-watch the 42nd over of Indian innings and try to realise the batting excellence of this kid!

I generally don't bother your posts. But this time you need some clarification, or should I say, I need some clarification from you! Just make your mind, MSK Prasad preferring his state player(s), or other state's (Delhi, Karnataka)?? Also you need to understand the difference between bashing and criticizing! No one is defending Pant for his miss. But it's too harsh and unfair to bash him (like Mohali crowd). Mistakes are part of the game, but when that come from veterans on consistent basis, that's not acceptable. You are discarding a newbie after first time failure. If possible, just re-watch the 42nd over of Indian innings and try to realise the batting excellence of this kid!
Newbie or dhoni or kartik whoever a team needs performance from a player at any coat.
I will bash even kartik if he did same mistake.
I don't bother about any person and will keep on asking questions on whoever fails big.
Pls answer straight away
1.do u need pant and rahul to be included in team for world cup 2019 after this mistake?

Newbie or dhoni or kartik whoever a team needs performance from a player at any coat.
I will bash even kartik if he did same mistake.
I don't bother about any person and will keep on asking questions on whoever fails big.
Pls answer straight away
1.do u need pant and rahul to be included in team for world cup 2019 after this mistake?
Answer is: YES.
If you want to remove players for one miss (it's not a failure), each and everyone including Virat to be removed from the team.
Also why you're after Rahul? He didn't fail in any of the 3 innings he played after his comeback!
Edit: You didn't answer my question. Anyway, don't bother. Also don't expect any reply from me again.

Last edited:
Answer is: YES.
If you want to remove players for one miss (it's not a failure), each and everyone including Virat to be removed from the team.
Also why you're after Rahul? He didn't fail in any of the 3 innings he played after his comeback!
Edit: You didn't answer my question. Anyway, don't bother. Also don't expect any reply from me again.
I don't think rahul played serious knock in odi to get selected for world cup.i say msk prasad is biased on selecting players for team.
If rahul and pant get selected then i am sure he is biased.

I was never against DK bro. You are wrong. When DK was failed to win the match against NZ and then selectors dropped him for Aus matches, We all were against this decision and supports DK.

I feel we badly missed jadeja & Dhoni on sunday, cud ve bowled better & fielded better & created some chances & saved runs. But 1 rare failure for chahal.

Poor wk & fielding cost us the game. Shankar shud've bowled extra 2-3 overs rather than trying to finish with chahal quota whos had an off day with 8 rpo.

Anyway gone is gone, wud have to play better on Wednesday to seal the series.

I wud go with same 11 or maybe slightly tempted to go with Jadeja just for the package he offers in place of kuldeep/chahal.

But most probably we ll go with same 11.

Last edited:
Match gone Main reason chosing bat first is also a wrong decision by Kohli they know about its chasing ground and dew will definitely come at evening during second innings worst decision winning but not chosing bowl first

It's psychological effect of 3rd odi, he expected dew in ranchi & it never came & his decision failed, he shud ve continued with the same decision but changed where most games won chasing & dew have a big say in the results.

But we lost mainly due to the missed chances.

Back
Top Bottom