Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
I don't want to indulge in a fight with all my brother around here I don't want to judge Pant odi keeping on the basis of just 1 odi Match that too on that ground where there is lot of dew in the evening

And for those who are comparing dhoni keeping with pant if u had seen his keeping in his early days u didn't want him the team as dk was best keeper at that time in the country but team management(John Wright,dada,team selectors) backed dhoni becoz he is hard hittor of cricket team and team needed that kind of batsman at that time and the end result is in front us all

Lastly very disappointed by reactions of mohali crowd when Pant misses stumping as pant forcefully through dhoni out of team if u really a fan of indian cricket then u should support each n every player in their hard times its correct to criticize players but to bash them it's horrible

One thing I forgot if the opposition played better than us u had to appreciate them as well

Last edited:
Reasons for Loss

IybmC5v.jpg

Mahi's presence makes..

XXg8pBE.jpg

Dhawan's fielding doesn't deserve him a place in world cup.
Yes all other are facts in present scenario.
Just changed India Status from last 2 T-20 series & present 1-day series.
Pls read this full thread to come to know how many catches dhawan missed recently.

I don't want to indulge in a fight with all my brother around here I don't want to judge Pant odi keeping on the basis of just 1 odi Match that too on that ground where there is lot of dew in the evening

And for those who are comparing dhoni keeping with pant if u had seen his keeping in his early days u didn't want him the team as dk was best keeper at that time in the country but team management(John Wright,dada,team selectors) backed dhoni becoz he is hard hittor of cricket team and team needed that kind of batsman at that time and the end result is in front us all

Lastly very disappointed by reactions of mohali crowd when Pant misses stumping as pant forcefully through dhoni out of team if u really a fan of indian cricket then u should support each n every player in their hard times its correct to criticize players but to bash them it's horrible

One thing I forgot if the opposition played better than us u had to appreciate them as well
Agree with ur every word bro. 👍👍
Give time to Pant, surely he he will improves his keeping skills. We need to motivate him, not impressed with mohali public at all. 😐😐

As wicket keeper batsman.wicket keeper will be given first preference then comes batting.misisng stampings is not all convincing.selectors should not select pant in world cup if so it will be costliest mistake.for example if pant miss Williamson,Gayle,steve smith,du plessi,de villers means match gone.
Keeping wise he has to go long way
Ms dhoni preferred over kartik because of his wicket keeping plus batting abilities
I will select dinesh kartik straight away as second wicket keeper for world cup.
Rahul,pant, rayudu all three out of world cup virtually.

I criticised head master dhoni badly and fought with gobinaath bro for this useless guy pant.dhoni should continue as wicket keeper till this world cup.no other choice👍

Absolutely terrible reactions from the crowd. Even Virat was gesturing them not to do that. Crowd these days are losing senses.

Back
Top Bottom