Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
If you include jadeja he won't take wickets and batting also he never make india win.Kuldeep will take some wickets even he can't bat.jadeja is used only in fielding otherwise he won't be any category.
India lagging good all rounder is a big problem.
A all rounder should take wicket at crucial times and also to bat at crucial times to make team win
Atleast hardik some what good.no one better than him till now.
Agreed bro that's why I m saying go with same XI that played the last game

I remembered that match very clearly bro when we r on the verge of Victory but that guy starts reverse sweeping and we lost that match

I remembered that match very clearly bro when we r on the verge of Victory but that guy starts reverse sweeping and we lost that match
The 'Dilscoop' was actually 'Marilscoop'! Can't understand why it was not named after him but credit went to Dilshan!
Okay, lets stop it here, we're getting diverted!

Today match pitch
IMG-20190313-123056.jpg

- If India lose the series, it will be their first ODI series defeat at home since losing 3-2 to South Africa in October 2015.

- There have been only four previous instances of a team winning a series after being 0-2 down: SA vs Pak in 2003, Ban vs Zim in 2005, Pak vs Ind in 2005 and SA vs Eng in 2016.

- Rohit Sharma needs 46 more runs to the milestone of 8000 runs. If he gets there in his next innings, he will be the joint third fastest to the landmark.

Cricbuzz ©

India changes
Shami, Jadeja comes in place of Rahul & Chahal

PXI
Rohit
Dhawan
Kohli
Shankar
Pant
Jadhav
Jadeja
Bhuvi