Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Chahal with dew is very dangerous, he went for 80 runs in his quota. He had a similar spell in South Africa, which cost us the match. Kohli chose to bat first, thinking there won't be any dew like the last 3 matches. Even Finch at the toss said, he would have batted first. But the dew duly came today and everything except batting became difficult, though the catch Dhawan dropped was a dolly (The match was anyway over by then with required rate under 4). When Kedar dropped the catch, the required rate was under 6. But, the biggest miss was Turner's stumping, at that time the required rate was around 10 and if Turner was out then, there was no chance Australia could have chased this total. Don't want to discredit Pant in anyway, it's really tough to keep against Kuldeep and Chahal. Anyway, well played Australia!
That's what I m also saying bro 👍

Shikhar Dhawan Swag Star of the Match
IMG-20190310-215309.jpg

Peter Handscomb Jana Bankable Player of the Match
IMG-20190310-215245.jpg

Ashton Turner Man of the Match
IMG-20190310-215525.jpg

That's what I m also saying bro 👍
I think India needs to go with DK as a backup wicket keeper for World Cup. We can't have such mistakes happening in a WC game, if Dhoni does miss out couple of matches (Worst if it's a knockout) with potential fitness issues. Pant can be tested post the World Cup, he is for the future, no doubt about it. But it's too risky to play him in World Cup with such mistakes in his keeping skill! And DK can obviously do what Pant did in the batting today. We have to live with what we have!

I know that he doesn't born yesterday bro but quality of bowlers differ in how many matches he has keeped wickets aganist kul-cha tell me bro
You started supporting pant and i can't answer for that :LOL::LOL:
Net practice is there.dhoni too wicket keeping for many players even international players.then how he prepared well with any bowlers.dont say dhoni master.its learning and keep on updating the keeping.

Last edited:
Chahal with dew is very dangerous, he went for 80 runs in his quota. He had a similar spell in South Africa, which cost us the match. Kohli chose to bat first, thinking there won't be any dew like the last 3 matches. Even Finch at the toss said, he would have batted first. But the dew duly came today and everything except batting became difficult, though the catch Dhawan dropped was a dolly (The match was anyway over by then with required rate under 4). When Kedar dropped the catch, the required rate was under 6. But, the biggest miss was Turner's stumping, at that time the required rate was around 10 and if Turner was out then, there was no chance Australia could have chased this total. Don't want to discredit Pant in anyway, it's really tough to keep against Kuldeep and Chahal. Anyway, well played Australia!
I won't accept the point that catch dropped at run rate 6 and run rate 4 is acceptsble.match will turn over when the catches taken at any time.it will create pressure on any team while chasing and also aus tail enders will be under pressure.

I think India needs to go with DK as a backup wicket keeper for World Cup. We can't have such mistakes happening in a WC game, if Dhoni does miss out couple of matches (Worst if it's a knockout) with potential fitness issues. Pant can be tested post the World Cup, he is for the future, no doubt about it. But it's too risky to play him in World Cup with such mistakes in his keeping skill! And DK can obviously do what Pant did in the batting today. We have to live with what we have!
This is what I say from beginning.if i say this all will come and fight with me.if you say anything all keep quiet. :LOL:

This shows how keeping is very important than batting for a wicket keeper.
Need to take a decision on dhawan and pant in team.
Pant is not born yesterday and playing today. :ROFLMAO:he was a keeper in ranji trophy and test mathes in Australia.
Under 19 world cup.this is not acceptable.
Haha the same I told perviously see what u said that time in below quote 👇👇 .. hereafter itself don't think in narrow mind think it broad & give some respect to other view .. today match not only a lesson for ur speech also it's for ur interest on anyone don't hate anyone blindly nor love anyone blindly

BTW can I call you now ur a sentimental fan by not criticize Kohli decision after winning toss batting 1st ?? Now world talking abt that only except u 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔 .. Today India lost but im still here posting like before .. I was here when India lost or won it doesn't matter whenever I have time I'll be here unlike someone hidding under bedsheet whenever MSD perform
Multiple times you are showing that you are dhoni fan.pant is keeping for first time in odi and you started doubting it.let him first do his keeper job then you can comment.
Please understand that dhoni's keeping worst in test matches and criticised by former players badly

I know that he doesn't born yesterday bro but quality of bowlers differ in how many matches he has keeped wickets aganist kul-cha tell me bro
Nah these are lame excuses .. he not in the mindset of correcting his mistake in batting as well as keeping .. he doing same mistake Everytime batting & keeping .. day by day his mistake increase instead of decrease unfortunately I'm seeing another parthiv Patel here

Pant is Not a matured player,Don't show seriousness in match.
Even while Batting he shows IPL style,not serious about his wicket.
exactly 😒😒😴😴😔😔

Back
Top Bottom