Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
You comparing Kiran more & Mongia with Dhoni. No comments simply waste.
Further not only Kiran more, Mongia i also know abt Farookh Engineer & Syed Kirmani all the above were a good wkt keepers & decent batsman, agree.

But Dhoni is class apart & all the above we can found easily player like Dhoni you need to wait 70 years.
How Can You Compare?

Kiran More & Nayan? With MSD
I think you both didn't seen those best keepers playing for india.
batsman +wicket keeper+captain or batman with wk =ms dhoni is great.no question in that

Please watch the stumping videos of kirmani,kiran more then come to a conclusion.noone can match kirmani

no need to wait for 70 yrs.we will get that wicket keeper soon with lot of youngsters available to perform.dravid will make atleast one people like dhoni 👍

Ashton Turner, the Western Australia lad will make his debut in this match.

©Cricbuzz

I think you both didn't seen those best keepers playing for india.
batsman +wicket keeper+captain or batman with wk =ms dhoni is great.no question in that

Please watch the stumping videos of kirmani,kiran more then come to a conclusion.noone can match kirmani

no need to wait for 70 yrs.we will get that wicket keeper soon with lot of youngsters available to perform.dravid will make atleast one people like dhoni 👍

Ohhhh! You Opened My Eyes Thanks Bro!

0lEodqS.png
X8Xgro1.jpg

Last edited:
Finch's poor form continues. He's currently a non playing captain! Australia 0-1!!!

1st ODI. 1.3: WICKET! A Finch (0) is out, c MS Dhoni b Jasprit Bumrah, 0/1 @BCCI

Back
Top Bottom