Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Ok for parthiv but not better than DK πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Sorry I forget ur pant fan πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

Got that after saw ur Angry reaction on my comment πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
He is still young so let him get some chance bro also this Odi is in India not outside so here no worries of dropping some catches :wink2:

Multiple times you are showing that you are dhoni fan.pant is keeping for first time in odi and you started doubting it.let him first do his keeper job then you can comment.
Please understand that dhoni's keeping worst in test matches and criticised by former players badly
Yes I'm MSD fan so what ur file a case on me ?? Infinity time ur showed that ur a Dhoni hater then no issue of I'm displaying multiple times of MSD fan

Moreover that just a comment based on what he done on previously test as well as odi

Ur hater comments allowed here means then my comments also allowed don't worry Siva Anna already saw that comment & replied cool!!!

Do ur everyday work no issues from my side

OH God ok I'm Just leaving from here .. I didn't thought simple comment will create havc environment here Enjoy the match

Bye

Who will be the winner of ind vs aus odi series?
Difficult to predict with all the "playing cards" happening with the team selection. If India were to go with full strength, it would have been easy to win the series. But with all these changes in the team, I don't think it's easy.

Yes I'm MSD fan so what ur file a case on me ?? Infinity time ur showed that ur a Dhoni hater then no issue of I'm displaying multiple times of MSD fan

Moreover that just a comment based on what he done on previously test as well as odi

Ur hater comments allowed here means then my comments also allowed don't worry Siva Anna already saw that comment & replied cool!!!

Do ur everyday work no issues from my side
Thanks for accepting that you are dhoni fan and i accept that i am dhoni hater. Cat came out 😊

Dhoni is like Sachin Tendulkar, Kapil Dev and Sunil Gavaskar. These guys come once in 30-40 years. He is an ornament to the game. He has been the captain of a number one Test team, and has two World Cups to his name.

IMO, we can some how got replacements for Sunil Gavaskar in his playing days we got Sachin & sachin in his playing days got Kohli. But Dhoni s a kind of player we ll get in every 100 years, from 1930 s to till date he s the best Wicket keeping all rounder india has ever produced.

It took almost 75 years to find best Wicket keeping all-rounder india have ever produced, plus add his cricketing brain, calmness & captaincy records plus world cup titles.

I'm very sure we need to wait longer to produce another Dhoni.

IMO, we can some how got replacements for Sunil Gavaskar in his playing days we got Sachin & sachin in his playing days got Kohli. But Dhoni s a kind of player we ll get in every 100 years, from 1930 s to till date he s the best Wicket keeping all rounder india has ever produced.

It took almost 75 years to find best Wicket keeping all-rounder india have ever produced, plus add his cricketing brain, calmness & captaincy records plus world cup titles.

I'm very sure we need to wait longer to produce another Dhoni.
I think you are 2000 kids who don't know about

kiran more 1984-93

Nayan mongia 1994-2000
😊

I think you are 2000 kids who don't know about

kiran more 1984-93

Nayan mongia 1994-2000
😊

You comparing Kiran more & Mongia with Dhoni. No comments simply waste.
Further not only Kiran more, Mongia i also know abt Farookh Engineer & Syed Kirmani all the above were a good wkt keepers & decent batsman, agree.

But Dhoni is class apart & all the above we can found easily player like Dhoni you need to wait 70 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom