Rayudu
Dhoni
Shankar
Jadav
Chahal
Kuldeep
Shami
Bumrah

I'm observing very thin bowling options for india in all the formats, only 4-6 options. Once there were lot of part time bowling options(whom had turned the match with a wkt or 2) like literally all can bowl except wicket keepers like Sachin, sehwag, yuvi, Ganguly, Raina all capable of bowling 6-10 overs.

Rahul needs to give a chance for his form & Dhawans struggle to further test Rahul for a world cup squad.

Also Jadeja needs atleast 2 matches as I feel he s very much part of the india's world cup plans with his bowling, fielding & batting. IMO I'll pick Jadeja in world cup.

As of now my last 3 for world cup would be

Rahul
Jadeja
Vijay Shankar.

Last edited:
Vijay Shankar Really Playing Well?

Yep, definitely. He's playing such a way that he s been considered & strong contender for a world cup squad. He s punching above his weight. He s gaining confidence every match. He further needs to fine tune his bowling & fielding but have potentially to be a gud all-rounder.

Yep, definitely. He's playing such a way that he s been considered & strong contender for a world cup squad. He s punching above his weight. He s gaining confidence every match. He further needs to fine tune his bowling & fielding but have potentially to be a gud all-rounder.

Can He Match Hardik Pandya?

My Opinion ROHIT THE HITMAN

kkfXPY5.jpg

Playing Kul-Cha make a longer tail, should think of Jadeja or Krunal when pitches are not turning much.

Back
Top Bottom