Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
This is where Shami is different! He rarely have a match without wicket(s). In Australia, he regularly picked wickets upfront and now ensuring Australia don't post a mighty total on board. Also he is a 'Bowled' bowler. Before his injury, we used to see high number of 'Bowled' and now he is back again.
Couldn't agree more. IMO, currently he is the top bowler for India. Especially in ODIs, he strikes regularly in the power play and bowls good at the death as well. He had better figures than Bumrah today!

D0ppTo4WkAEhqyj

Couldn't agree more. IMO, currently he is the top bowler for India. Especially in ODIs, he strikes regularly in the power play and bowls good at the death as well. He had better figures than Bumrah today!
I would always like to have him instead of Bhuvi if it comes choosing just one of them (Virat too have more faith on him). Bhuvi might pick 5 wickets one day but will falter in more matches. Shami (and Bumrah, Kuldeep too) won't have poor performances on a streak, at least have an average day.

I would always like to have him instead of Bhuvi if it comes choosing just one of them (Virat too have more faith on him). Bhuvi might pick 5 wickets one day but will falter in more matches. Shami (and Bumrah, Kuldeep too) won't have poor performances on a streak, at least have an average day.
Meanwhile, Jadeja slipped 10 overs quietly, just for 33!!

LSR was mentioning something like: Kul-Cha both pick wickets regularly in middle overs and complement each other very well. But Jadeja can only contain (that's good though when you don't leak runs at least), but picking wickets and giving away little more runs is better.
That's where Shami's 2nd spell today was much more important resulting at least 40-50 runs less to chase.

@Endgame bro me too would have shami in my side if i had too choose between bhuvi n him and what lsr mentioned about kul-cha is cent per cent true it doesn't matter if jadeja Is better batsman or not if your top 7 doesn't win you matches than we don't deserve to win

In india from a spinner we needs wickets bro. Its ok that he gives only 33 runs but wickets matter a lot.

Little bemused not seeing Shankar at 4/5 (and even 6), he did well in that position. Not sure his utility at 7!

Back
Top Bottom