Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
He is hard core dhoni supporter.dhoni asked to step down from captaincy because of kohli.so he is jealous of him i guess.When team lose he will be happy
Yep I'm hard core fan of hard core haters

What ur blaberring ?? Why I have jealous on him ?? Like u having on MSD

Can u prove it when I was happy when India team lose ?? My comment only on Kohli for his sentimental decision ex) KL inclusion in team like plenty of youngsters rubbing in seat outside but that comment not for whole India team understand this first

You hate Dhoni can I take youu hate whole India team ??

BTW u know anything abt me & my work on sports forum go & check .. I lived here in olden days .. on one extreme team ask me to stop more active on sports forum only & contribute other subforum too so that much contribution I gave to sports forum never told these lines before but telling now to show I'm not a one player hater or irritating Smiley's poster here .. telling my work so calm not coz of head weight rest DDF Bros know me very well don't want to waste time to having conversations with u having plenty of gud works in DDF & my office too

Regards

Last edited:
I choose rahul considering his current form
Plus I don't want to disturbe the kul-cha duo the reason behind jadeja exclusion

Very sad to hear 😟😢
D0lT0s9U4AIC7s-

Back
Top Bottom