Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
And Shastri is one of them 😊😊😊. So you have no option except waiting till end of WC 2019😊😊😊
If sastri fails in world cup.he have to take things along with dhoni :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: dhoni might carry sastri and kohli along with him i guess

Scared of him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Secondly I already told I m not a dhoni fan and choosing between dk and dhoni I would go for DK as for me this is time to groom youngsters for next year's t20 wc and dhoni will certainly retire after the world cup

If sastri fails in world cup.he have to take things along with dhoni :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: dhoni might carry sastri and kohli along with him i guess
My Take!!
Dhoni - SURE, regardless of how he performs in WC😊😊😊
Shastri - Chances are there, if India can't make it to the Knock outs😊😊
Kohli- IMPOSSIBLE😊
Scared of him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Secondly I already told I m not a dhoni fan and choosing between dk and dhoni I would go for DK as for me this is time to groom youngsters for next year's t20 wc and dhoni will certainly retire after the world cup
Just so you know, DK is 33 years Old!

Just so you know, DK is 33 years Old!
I know that bro but if I had to choose 1 between the two youngsterπŸ˜‚ from the squad unfortunately it will be dk πŸ˜” otherwise if i had to choose from domestic it would be either between Gill kishan or iyer or maybe all of them in place of dk and dhoni on the basis of current domestic form

Every one forgetting about poor captainship. Last over to Umesh is almost suicide decision. Last over should be best bowler.

As Aakash Chopra says, when opponent team is batting 1st, 20th over is more important than 19th, when opponent team is chasing, 19th over is more important than 20th.

Back
Top Bottom