Discussion Apple TV+

MzgVHKo.jpg

Premieres on July 10

Apple TV+ is really underrated. It's totally family friendly. Even the pricing is really user friendly. If you are having lockdown blue. I recommend to start watching Long Way Up already.

Apple TV+ is really underrated. It's totally family friendly. Even the pricing is really user friendly. If you are having lockdown blue. I recommend to start watching Long Way Up already.
Yes. Streaming and content quality are also good. I watched - "Defending Jacob", "See", "Home Before Dark" and "Truth-Be Told" and recommend to watch in that order content wise.

However, there are a lot of series which are PPV even after you subscribe monthly pack.
And also "Resume" option is not available in Fire TV Stick.

If you purchased a new Apple device from September 2019 last year — like an iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV — you were automatically eligible for a free year of Apple TV+. These trials would begin expiring at the end of October.

If you are in that group, it turns out you are going to get a few more months to enjoy the service at no charge. Apple will be extending all Apple TV+ trials through February 2021. The company will also be giving store credit for people on TV+ monthly or yearly plans during this period.

Apple to extend Apple TV+ free year trials through February 2021 - 9to5Mac

If you purchased a new Apple device from September 2019 last year — like an iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV — you were automatically eligible for a free year of Apple TV+. These trials would begin expiring at the end of October.

If you are in that group, it turns out you are going to get a few more months to enjoy the service at no charge. Apple will be extending all Apple TV+ trials through February 2021. The company will also be giving store credit for people on TV+ monthly or yearly plans during this period.

Apple to extend Apple TV+ free year trials through February 2021 - 9to5Mac
It should be applicable for me, I activated Apple TV+ on Nov 9 after purchase of Apple TV 4k

Super Happy...

Apple TV+ content isn't bad. They're few good shows i really enjoyed Ted Lasso, d*ckinson, The Morning Show.

But the main con is they din't partnered with any Movie Studio. Due to lack of new movies & very limited Apple TV originals no one will renew their monthly subscription.

I subscribed 1m plan and binge-watched all their shows. I think all the users are doing like me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock