Apple Music Updates

I cant play anything from my Apple TV. When I click Play, nothing happens. Does anyone have the similar issue on Apple TV? This happens only for Music. Movies and other apps are fine.

As of now only or mostly Yashraj Films Tracks available in dolby atmos from India
I listened to few on sony wh-1000XM2 headphones with dolby atmos, simply incredible

Does it actually work like Dolby Atmos in movies? Voice is center, music in front?
Yes. Voice at center and Music at both front and rear with proper splitting like in movies. It's awesome, only thing is, the content is less. Absolutely no regional content.
I cant play anything from my Apple TV. When I click Play, nothing happens. Does anyone have the similar issue on Apple TV? This happens only for Music. Movies and other apps are fine.
Did you resubscribe after sometime or subscribed new? This happens when you do either of these. You need to wait for some time (Mostly a day) for Apple TV to recognize that you subscribed.

Yes. Voice at center and Music at both front and rear with proper splitting like in movies. It's awesome, only thing is, the content is less. Absolutely no regional content.

Did you resubscribe after sometime or subscribed new? This happens when you do either of these. You need to wait for some time (Mostly a day) for Apple TV to recognize that you subscribed.
Thanks! Yes, I subscribed after expiry. I actually did factory reset to my device and then it worked.

It's actually a little different for music. For some songs, Center is producing very few sounds (Mostly music) and voice is coming from fronts. Rears are also producing music occasionally. For some songs, it's same as movies, voice in center and Music in fronts and rears.@anjank bro.

Yeah, looks like it depends on how music directors recorded the song. Apple itself cannot change how they originally recorded:)

Does Dolby Atmos makes difference on devices which dont support Atmos like earbuds. I know lossless audio wouldn't transfer over Bluetooth but can it enhance the already present sound quality?

Yeah, looks like it depends on how music directors recorded the song. Apple itself cannot change how they originally recorded:)
For me, it appears that Bollywood tracks are taken from Movie itself as they did not have Dolby Atmos(or at least Dolby) at the time of audio recording. Anyways, the quality is superb. Hopefully, regional content will also catch up soon!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock