Apple iPhone SE 2020

It has been posted in the thread bro.
I mean launch event video. Didn't they make any official announcement?

Also it seems all 3 color variants have Black front bezels. Is it true? White variant should have White front IMO.

I mean launch event video. Didn't they make any official announcement?
No. There was no launch event. They just silently launched it, just like the iPad Pro.

Also it seems all 3 color variants have Black front bezels. Is it true? White variant should have White front IMO.
Yes, all have black front.
Many people didn't like the white front, as it looks very ugly and it highlights the bezels even more. With black front, the bezels look far less aggressive.

When Apple relaunched the iPhone SE (2020) with the current A13 Bionic chipset, many were celebrating the opportunity to get iPhone 11 Pro Max performance at a far more affordable price. Early reviews would heavily praise the performance, but now the SE appeared on AnTuTu and posted an underwhelming score of under 500,000, which is well off the performance of the 2019 iPhones.

iPhone SE (2020) AnTuTu scores reveal underclocked chipset

7YKXuUx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock