Discussion Apple iPhone 15 Series

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,227
Samsung US trolling Apple for introducing Type C this late.

174XRF0.png

Now you Pre-order the iPhone 15 series

QQ0uNjI.jpg

15 and 15 plus looks interesting. My iphone 11 completed 3 years this year (purchased in 2020).

Battery health is 87%. How many years does an iphone come with average battery life, before a change is neccessary ???
Do you feel i should use the phone for more 2 years ??? Will the exchange value depreciate furthur ???
Wait for just another year if possible. Next year it's supposed to be 120Hz throughout the lineup. Doesn't matter if you care or not about higher refresh rate. If you are spending 80k+, you DESERVE to have the most basic feature in 2023.

Wait for just another year if possible. Next year it's supposed to be 120Hz throughout the lineup. Doesn't matter if you care or not about higher refresh rate. If you are spending 80k+, you DESERVE to have the most basic feature in 2023.
No ways I am buying for that rate bro. I always buy the model I want after year when the rates come down.

So to buy the iPhone 16 I need to wait till 2025

I think next year also they will only add action button in the base models … people not caring about refresh rates they are buying base there is more hype about dynamic island than refresh rates … ofcourse it is not fair at 80k but it is apple they won’t change things fastly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock