Discussion Apple iPhone 12 Series - iPhone 12 | 12 Mini | 12 Pro | 12 Pro Max

Every e-commerce sites are providing Rs.6000/- discount/cashback on HDFC Credit cards. But Amazon doesn't! Any idea, why?

Every e-commerce sites are providing Rs.6000/- discount/cashback on HDFC Credit cards. But Amazon doesn't! Any idea, why?
Even I wonder the same. I also wish Apple's own site provides it!!

In its annual breakdown of iPhone sales, CIRP analysts claim the current generation of iPhones selling proportionately better after launch than the iPhone 11 range did in its first month of sales. New iPhone models like the iPhone 12 Pro accounted for 76% of iPhone sales in the United States in the October and November after launch, compared to the 69% share the 2019 releases managed in September 2019.Of the four new models, the iPhone 12 performed the best with a 27% share of US iPhone sales over the period, with the iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max being relatively close in proportion. This fairly even distribution of sales between the three models, as well as Apple producing four models instead of three for 2020, means the highest proportional percentage isn't as great as what was observed for the previous generation.

iPhone 12 claims US sales crown, while iPhone 12 mini stumbles | AppleInsider

^How is the battery? That could also be one of the issues. All reviewers have been lamenting about poor battery life.

I guess no one wants a "Tiny" phone after spending "Huge" amount of money.
Exactly... With MAAAXXX price, Mini is not appealing enough even for small phone lovers. Most reviewers who were happy with small phones (during unboxing) are exactly not happy after using for few weeks for reviewing. Main issues being bad battery life and TINY KeyBoard -->> very very uncomfortable for typing...

I guess no one wants a "Tiny" phone after spending "Huge" amount of money.

Exactly... With MAAAXXX price, Mini is not appealing enough even for small phone lovers. Most reviewers who were happy with small phones (during unboxing) are exactly not happy after using for few weeks for reviewing. Main issues being bad battery life and TINY KeyBoard -->> very very uncomfortable for typing...
Like I mentioned in my 12 review, mini is strictly for those who are used to 6/7/SE type of phones and are looking to upgrade. But those who already used/are using a bigger screen device will find it difficult to cope with. That's my case as well. I did look at mini seriously, but ruled it out, realizing the issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock