Discussion Apple iPhone 12 Series - iPhone 12 | 12 Mini | 12 Pro | 12 Pro Max

12 mini is also equipped with a 1080p display res, something I was apprehensive about. Good by Apple!
Yes and its OLED now. I think it's better to go for 12 than for discounted XR or 11 now, imho, unless one has not used phones with FHD+ or AMOLED screen (now available even under 15k) till now.
No power adapter & earpods in box for iPhone SE, XR & 11 as well

Source
That's because Apple is sooo obsessed with the environment and not because of more profits. 😜

This also means another thing. Either Apple got tired of with very little successful in pulling Android users to their eco-system or they think that, if Android users are naive enough to jump to Apple eco-system, then they will be ready to spend even more.

What about the cost of Earpods (or whatever its called) and 20W charger & 5W charger (if any) in INR and NOT USD???? Else we have to multiply by 100Rs to the US price as usual??? 19$ Charger = Rs1900???

Apple has given a good reply to critics, who complained of putting 5W charger in Rs50k+ phones, by NOT including even that one in any, even the Rs1.5L ones as well...

Last edited:
AeROXG5.jpg

With iPhone 12 Mini reviews out now, They suggest that it has a very mediocre battery life of 4hr SOT.

I am sad. iPhone 12 Mini was my fav, but the battery is so average. I am not sure whether it will last a day. Sorry for tagging you bros. But I need your help. @Siva @Raviteja . How can we term the 4-hour SOT on iPhones.?

I know that the regular iPhone 12 is not far away. But I don have a HDFC card.

Do we have any other offers for iPhone 12.?

They suggest that it has a very mediocre battery life
I even saw a YouTube video comparing battery life of different iPhone devices and iPhone 11 tops the list actually, followed by iPhone 12. Difference doesn't seem huge, iPhone 11 was around 12% when iPhone 12 turned off.

I even saw a YouTube video comparing battery life of different iPhone devices and iPhone 11 tops the list actually, followed by iPhone 12. Difference doesn't seem huge, iPhone 11 was around 12% when iPhone 12 turned off.
Yes IPhone 11 has an excellent battery life.

With iPhone 12 Mini reviews out now, They suggest that it has a very mediocre battery life of 4hr SOT.

I am sad. iPhone 12 Mini was my fav, but the battery is so average. I am not sure whether it will last a day. Sorry for tagging you bros. But I need your help. @Siva @Raviteja . How can we term the 4-hour SOT on iPhones.?

I know that the regular iPhone 12 is not far away. But I don have a HDFC card.

Do we have any other offers for iPhone 12.?

12 mini looks tempting bro but the battery is something we need to sacrifice for it. If you're a heavy or above avg user 4hrs SOT will not be enough for you. Better go for 12 instead of mini but if you can't get 12 go for 11 it's the best overall device from apple after a very long time. If you need a discount or something on 12 you might need to wait for a couple of months maybe or open an account in HDFC bank and get a debit card (My friend did that 🤣).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock