Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

Dragon Ball Series added by Crunchyroll.
1jMIS2K.png

Love that it is free. Sad that it is in Japanese.
bro try watching a episodes only for 5-10 min each section everyday you might end up getting used to watching it with subs jap sound feels different in starting then after few days of watching you'll start getting used to Japanese dub with English subtitles. it took me few days of watching to get used to jap dub with subs of some shows now i only prefer jap dub for some shows and English dub only for some elect shows which i got used to watching dubbing from starting. total each episode of anime show is maximum of 21 or 20 m,inutes max excluing intro and ending theme songs.
Dragon Ball Series added by Crunchyroll.
1jMIS2K.png
i expected crunchyroll to atleast add in indian region too , why they havent yet added is there probability it might air in cn india or any kids channel in india due to which they have nt made episodes available in indian region

Did not know this earlier. But Pokemon Asia English channel has uploaded Pokemon XY, Diamond and Pearls, Journeys in their YouTube channel.
Link- https://www.youtube.com/c/PokémonAsiaENG/featured
yup their earlier seasons seems to be more popular earlier they only kept some select episodes others were region restricted may be they want to grow their youtube channels popularity

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock