Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

Source

open quiz

Source

japan habba stamp rally

Source

tech job portal - for both japenese and non japenese workers - japanese companies

Source

Japan Habba 2022 online event - posted late this time like last year even this year they kept the event online this years theme is Waza - Japanese word for skill and added more event contests. it started from yesterday today 9th apri is 2nd day tomorow 10th april is last day . i posted in this thread as i ended up posting late compared to last year i post earlier so decided then to post it as separate thread. this year event seem to be much more bigger compared to last years

According to Jetsynthesys survey report 83% of Indians Prefer Anime over all other type of animated contents. they published the survey on Anime consumption in India on occasion of World Anime day .

top 3 popular anime in survey where Naruto got 48% votes, 38% favoring death note and 38% inclined towards Attack on Titan
other et article seem to use bias word instead of prefer they could have used other word for synonym as its a report they should be neutral like the report .

world anime day is celebrated annually on 15th april to mark its growing popularity worldwide

when i see this type of fan animation anime style i get inspirational hope in Indian animation future, this fan animation done by Indian mangaka jazyl homavazir credits to him , and there are several others who get inspiration to start by themselves being an independent artist doing by himself and collaboratingng with other artist in other country for music and song efforts

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock