Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

12 year old boy died performing anime stunt from Platinum End anime in India (Kolkata).

Source
its very sad situation that he thoufght of this somebody powerful like agekl like powers would come and save him . similar to this situationg very long back happened in shaktimaan they fell of building in hope shaktimaan would come and catch them.

reality of life even in worst sad situation we have to face it ourself or only can depend on near ones or friends nobody else would come magically like shown in tv show film or animation

its very sad situation that he thoufght of this somebody powerful like agekl like powers would come and save him . similar to this situationg very long back happened in shaktimaan they fell of building in hope shaktimaan would come and catch them.

reality of life even in worst sad situation we have to face it ourself or only can depend on near ones or friends nobody else would come magically like shown in tv show film or animation
I think he was having issues or maybe school bullying.
He wanted someone to save him but no one saved, so he relied on 'angels'
I feel he did it deliberately and wanted to convey a message.
Police should question his classmates/friends about how was he doing at school.

I think he was having issues or maybe school bullying.
He wanted someone to save him but no one saved, so he relied on 'angels'
I feel he did it deliberately and wanted to convey a message.
Police should question his classmates/friends about how was he doing at school.
they should definitely check for bullying it has increased rampantly in mid school , high school , pre university , college . people would simply would tell to ignore but thy don't understand about mind health and tension felt in mind due to regular harassment when authority figure like teacher also ends up supporting bullies but don't support the victim and ignores the complaints made by him/ her. even girls are becoming bullies bully silent kids or girls gang up with boys and girls and make separate from their closer friends. sadly even close friends when ends up laughing or makes fun on bullied person he is shattered as feels support not there anymore. adults only understand about mind heath when they face similar harasser or end up facing office politics they have to be get criticized by boss and their work credit taken by boss or office colleague and don't even share credit with them only give burden of over work constantly.

The Rising of the Shield Hero - Season 2: New Key Visual & PV

P4SQFHo.png

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock